Screening is an assessment to identify apparently healthy people who are at increased risk of a disease or health condition.
Laboratory and radiological tests are often part of a routine checkup to look for changes in your health. These tests plays a crucial role in the early detection, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of disease in patients. Routine screening allows providers to respond swiftly with preventative treatment, which could save the patient time, money, and possibly sickness in the future.
Elderly should visit their health care provider regularly, even if they feel healthy. The purpose of these visits is to:
- Screen for medical issues
- Assess your risk for future medical problems
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Update vaccinations
- Help you get to know your provider in case of an illness
Diagnostic Services will include:
- Laboratory Services
- Bone Mineral Density (BMD)
- OPG Dental X-Ray
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- 2D ECHO